Tuesday, January 28, 2014

You Want Extra Credit


Right away, BAM!

Extra credit here at the beginning of the semester. Two ways, actually.



First, we have our reception coming up at the LG Town Council Chambers. This is from 6-7:30 on Feb. 13th. You sign in on the sign in sheet and take a gander at the oil paintings that are on the wall and I give you extra credit for participating in Art.

Awesome.



Second, there is this movie coming out on Feb. 7th. If you can prove to me that you saw the movie, I will give you extra credit. But you will need to get me this proof before March 1st.

You can thank me later.



Oh, and by "prove to me", that means a ticket stub and something else. This could be a written impression, a piece of art inspired by, a critique of the film, or an equivalent. Bring your creativity to the table on this one.
And have fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment