Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I Can Get Sentimental

It's a new year and I have to say that I think I spent more time with former students than I did with family and "other" friends over our two week break.
As I reflect, which I am prone to do, it is very obvious how fortunate I am.
Not only do I have a job that I love, but I get to get personal with and learn from my students while in the classroom and well after. I am deeply grateful for all of this and it means the world to me.

I have been surrounded by so many good people over the years, and to watch everyone continue to grow, mature, and become the individual they are destined to be is invigorating, exciting, and special to me.
It is wonderful to get together with you time and again after you have left the "halls" of LG and keep in touch.

I also know I'm going to forget some names, so don't hold that against me, but to people such as:
Catherine, Mercedes, Christina, Deana, Avi, Mabelle, Eden, Hallie, Paula, Laura, Ryan, Lucy, Rachel, Kevin, Austin, Ernie, et al, thank you.

Seriously. Thank you.
You help make me a happy man, and my life more full and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment