Monday, February 22, 2016

Daily Sketchbook 2/22

Welcome back from your week of NOT school. I hope it was relaxing and productive.
I get to see you three times this last week of Feb. so I thought I would end this month with a set of quotes.

Your task is to make them all visually interesting. Think about layout and typeface and length of time to complete them (remember, 15 min).
You shouldn't just write them as you would write notes in another class, but think about the words and how they use space. You may embellish in any way you want as long as I can still read the final product.
You may also use your "day off" daily sketchbook to finish/finalize your idea so that you don't spend 30 or more minutes of class time working on this (I'm thinking of drawing the quote in class and inking it and/or adding additional elements in this example). I mean, they are all good and though provoking quotes so you might want a good looking final version of them for yourself, right?

Quote of the day:
"Action is the foundational key to all success." - pablo picasso


No comments:

Post a Comment