Thursday, August 24, 2017

Hello Parents.

Hi there, and welcome to Art class - and the Art class blog. I don't post much here for parents, but it may be a place you want to check out a few times this year in order to know about what is going on in class.
You can also check out even more information in Canvas, so please bookmark that site and review it frequently.

I don't want to say a lot today, but I do want to take this time before we get to Back To School Night to begin a little bit of communication with you. Please read the following letter as this introduction from me.

I am excited for this school year, and for some of the changes I have in store for the students. I hope to see you in a couple of weeks, and as always, if you have questions, I'm only an email away.

Have a wonderful afternoon.

Thad


No comments:

Post a Comment