Monday, August 27, 2018

~30%

Art 1's:

I won't always write to tell you stuff like this since you should be getting in the habit of checking Canvas on a regular basis yourself, but it is the beginning of the year so I'd like to make some exceptions when applicable.

I have looked at and assessed/commented on all the gesture/blind contour/contour drawings that were turned in.
Approx. 28-30% of you have assignments marked as incomplete.

It is your responsibility to fix this during tutorial and/or after school. Please do this asap and get what is needed back to me. I do not chase students down for these, but when grading periods roll around you need to have marks for everything in the gradebook that are not "incomplete".
If you are "incomplete" that is also what you will get for the grading period...which is not so ideal.

Again, see me at tutorial (if you come into tutorial during the last half on orange days you'll need to find me in room 502 - the advanced art room). Let me help you out and get you to where you need to be.

And while we are here, check your Screenshot/Upload and Engagement Sem 1 assignments and make sure you have the right photos in the right place there as well please.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment