Sunday, August 19, 2018

Tues Tutorial for A3/A4 Students

If you would like a further explanation as to why I am not teaching Art 3 or Art 4 this year, please come to room 501 (the Art 1 room) during tutorial on Tuesday.
Or rather, please come soon after tutorial starts. I'll begin explaining around 9:50 or so.

Thank you to those of you who came to see me last week. You helped make me quite happy at the beginning of this difficult transition.

Also, please please please share this time/place with others that are in Art 3 and Art 4. I am attempting to send this message out via Remind and Canvas, but I'm not 100% sure everyone will get it (esp several current Art 3's). I would love to see everyone just for the sake of my own joy!

See you soon. I hope you are having a relaxing weekend!

Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment