Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Field Trip

Adv. Art Students:

In case you or your parents are interested on a little more information about the field trip we will most likely be attending, here are some basics:

Date: 14 Sept
Time: ~9-2:30
Place: de Young Museum, Golden Gate Park, SF
Exhibit: Masterpieces from the Musée National Picasso, Paris
Link and other info about the exhibit can be found here.

I know I forgot to mention this to 4th period, so here is the info.

As I told everyone else, I have reserved space for 60 students and 8 chaperones.
Unfortunately this means not everyone will be able to attend. I'm sorry, they just put a cap on the tix I could get from them.
The cost will likely be $20/person and I will probably need 6 parents to chaperone (along with me and Mr. Benz).

If you have any additional questions, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment