Monday, January 7, 2013

Art 2 Pastry Pics

So I thought I was intending to ask for you to all bring pics of cupcakes (with much color) in them, but there obviously needs to be some clarification.

While I can see how there are great options available outside the realm of cupcakes, there are also many roadblocks there.

The benefit of choosing cupcakes is that there is consistency of subjects and problem solving. Also, if you think about it, even of two people choose the same image the subsequent drawing will certainly be different.

I would like to also note that there are often problems that arise with certain textures that can be bothersome and time consuming, and I am trying to minimize frustration while maximizing good drawings.
But I am open to possibility. So with that being said, yes, I want at least two good pics of cupcakes. Not even of French macaroons.
HOWEVER, if you find something in addition to this and are very inspired, bring that in as well. I will consider it on an as needed basis.

Be prepared to isolate the dessert from any background that might be in the image as well.
If you have questions, fb me.

No comments:

Post a Comment