Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Daily Sketchbook 5/3

In one of those really interesting moments of internet-ness today (which happens to be 4/19/16), I am going to interrupt our previously scheduled daily sketchbook/mindful moment to have you read THIS.

The funny thing is, that article was written more than two years ago. I would unequivocally say that it is just as - if not more - important as it was in 2013.

For today's sketchbook I want you to read THAT ARTICLE and give me your thoughts on it. You can choose to do one of two things.

Option 1) write out your response with a pencil or pen (print please) in your sketchbook, take a photo, and upload that photo
Option 2) type your response directly into canvas (this is the preferred option).

I'm not looking for an essay here, but I do want you to be articulate and thoughtful and take the time and length necessary to give this article its due.

Once you are finished you have two options.

Option 1) but your phone in your backpack - which will be on the floor, zipped up and out of site
Option 2) bring your phone up and set it on my table until the end of class

Yes, this means none of your own music. I will play the music for you today.
You are welcome :)


No comments:

Post a Comment