Thursday, September 15, 2016

I'm Selling Stuff on Sunday

Many of you know that I did open studios last May, and while it was a lot of work, it was also really fun. That prompted me to get some t-shirts made over the summer, which you may have seen on instagram. By the way...those t-shirts are super super soft!
I'm selling them with some other folks as part of the SJ Made contingent for Viva Calle SJ this Sunday from 10-3 at Arena Green Park.

There will be food trucks and locally made wares and yoga and picknicking and a generally good time (I would assume). If you want to come say hi, I would love to see you. You can link a flyer for the even above and HERE.

Have a good one!

Here is an example of the shirts for sale. I will also have some prints from my sloth paintings and ink drawings available. Let me know if you have any questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment