Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Daily Sketchbook 11/14

It's another art history day but I want you to follow a few directions.

Please read all of the directions before you begin.

  • First, you'll need to go to The Lonely Palette website and begin THIS VAN GOGH EPISODE and skip forward to the 3 min mark.
  • Next, set the timer for 13 minutes. (yes, I want each of you to set your own timer on your own ipad)
  • While you are listening to the first portion of this podcast, draw the first image* you see at the bottom of the page in your sketchbook 
  • Yes, you need to use headphones
  • When your timer goes off, take a photo of your drawing and upload it for your daily sketchbook
  • I would love for you to finish listening to this episode, but you can do that as you work on your painting as well
You do not need to listen to all 22 minutes of the episode, and I do not want you to take the entire episode length to draw and upload. However, I do want you to spend the above referenced 13 minutes to draw, so please get started asap and draw for the entire time until your timer goes off.
Smile. Art is fun.
Oh, sorry Sabine, I know you don't like her voice, but I do think it is an interesting podcast.



*I mean the below image

No comments:

Post a Comment