Monday, February 26, 2018

Daily Sketchbook 2/26

Good morning and welcome back all!
I would be fooling you if I didn't say I'd rather be NOT here right now, but I'm always happy to see your faces, so I guess it's just a balance.
After today's sketchbook, Art 3's, you should be drawing your image on your canvas, and Art 4's you should be somewhere along your painting process (remember, you've already had two days to work/draw on your final canvas).

Today's theme, direction.
I've been thinking a lot about this during our time off for my classes (and how I'd like to experiment and see some things change) and for my personal work.
You have two options, draw something that comes to mind when you read the word "direction"(maybe the first thing you think of?), or draw one of the images below.
As always, don't forget to upload when you are finished.




Image result for compass drawing

Image result for compass drawing


Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment