Monday, April 2, 2018

Very Important Date Announcement

Good afternoon all!
Just like last semester I have to set a "drop dead due date" for all pieces.
As a reminder, this is when all refined, adjusted, do-over, or late pieces must be turned in by in order to be appropriately assessed for the semester.*

The date to mark on your calendars for this semester is Friday, 5/11 

Note that we will still be working on projects beyond this date, and for those projects you must turn in on time. I will delay them as far as I can in the semester, but it will be the end of the semester, so after 5/11 I cannot accept late pieces.
That Friday, 5/11, is a black day. Clearly I do not teach my Art 1 or Art 2 students on that day, so if you are in one of those three classes, please don't let the date slip by you.

As always, if you have questions, please let me know.



*A3/A4 - your daily sketchbooks have been entered for the first two grading periods well before this, so they lie outside of this date (as in, they are said and done already)

No comments:

Post a Comment