Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Regarding Europe

To everyone who has taken the time to respond to the inquiries about the potential of a field trip to Europe over spring break of 2019, I am sorry to say that because of the low number of student families able to verbally commit at this time, I have had to make the difficult decision to not move forward with any further planning or approval stages (through the district or with EF).

I am bummed for those of you that have been “all in” from the beginning, and I know how fun the trip would be, but it isn’t something to be undertaken with only the few students who have been able to commit as of this time.

It’s too bad, but let’s see if we can plan something that is more local for next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment