Friday, January 29, 2016

Annual Art in the Council Chambers Exhibit

It's January (barely) so that means it's time for me to drop off oil paintings in the Town Council Chambers. I will say that they look fabulous, but of course you know I am biased.

Next week is the reception for the exhibit and I definitely would like to visit with you while you gawk at all of the goodness on the walls. I also am offering extra credit to the students that show up, so that's a good perk for them.

Since it is a reception, and teenagers are involved, it would be fantastic to have some parents volunteer some food and beverage items. You can do that HERE.

The exhibition is of a random selection of oil paintings from the Art 2, 3, and 4h classes so I think you'll be impressed by their diligence and hard work.

More information may be found on the Town AICC website. I hope to see you there.
The time is 6-7:30...in case you don't really feel like clicking the above link.

Have a wonderful weekend.

They aren't printing a physical postcard this year, so here is a copy of the image I sent them for the virtual one they will be emailing out.

If you have any questions please let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment