Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Will You Take the Time...

I randomly found THIS VIDEO titled "Quit Social Media" on YouTube, and while I think the whole thing is interesting, if you want to cut some out, try starting at around the 7:30 mark. That should give you the best nuggets.
I think his views are a little extreme, but I know there are studies that back up some of the claims he is making.
Warning: he isn't a super dynamic speaker, but he isn't terrible either.

There are also some really interesting things discussed in THIS Time Magazine article about smartphones. I think there is a pretty decent job of not laying blame for anything, but it does make me think...especially in light of other things I have tried to share recently.

I just wanted to pass this information along in case you thought it was interesting.

Actually, now that I type this, I think I would begin with the article and check out the video second.
But maybe not.


No comments:

Post a Comment